Thursday, May 21, 2009

My latest obsession

Since I have actually finished my Master's project (finally!) I have had a little more time to be creative. One of my co-workers introduced me to a blog, bakerella.blogspot.com, and she was making the cutest things. I decided that I wanted to make my own version of her creations. Since graduation was right around the corner, I decided to run with that theme. I took a couple of the ideas she gave on the blog and made them in to these...

I think that they turned out pretty well for a first attempt. I gave them to the other History grads and they seemed to think they were cute. I tried out a few of the more deformed ones on my RAs and the taste got good reviews, too. All in all, I think the first try was a success. Hopefully my skills will be come more refined with a little more practice.




Be sure to check out http://www.bakerella.blogspot.com/ to see all of the cute ideas that she has. They're adorable!





1 comment:

  1. Bakerella is my hero, man. I love everything she does.

    ReplyDelete